Index Future Basic
Understanding Index Futures : future belongs to derivatives market. Prices of Index future are derived from Index (Nifty 50, Bank Nifty etc). These are contract with expiry date. Trading can be done in Index futures only for earning through price fluctuations over intraday to short term holding. Talking about the risk attached to trading in future is high. Small traders with small capital shall not trade in future. As we know Capital's safety is priority for a trader. Refer to our service features to get an understanding on how it works
What we serve to you?
- Quality 1-2 calls per day.
- Around 25-30 calls in 22 Trading Session of a Month.
- Proper follow ups of calls with Timely Entry and Exit with Stoploss.
- Timely World Market updates.
- All Important News & Information.
- Proper customer support & follow up.
- Calls will be provide via SMS.
Short Nifty futures @ 10640, TGT 10620, 10600, Sl 10660
Follow Up Calls:
Nifty futures hit our 1st TGT @ 10620 , Please book Partial Profit
Book full profit in Nifty futures TGT 2 @ 10600 Achieved.